NYS Get-A-Way Travel Connection
Visiting the many attractions of New York State may not be an option at this time, but we do hope to see you on future trips and explorations!
We hope you find great relaxation & well being where you are!
Sponsored by Airchair.net, site of the Original AirChair™
Find Your AirChair™ at Airchair.net
Top Reasons to Visit New York State
New York State offers a very wide range of activities for various interests groups. Here are just a few to consider.
1) The great outdoors of the Adirondack Region and the Forever Wild Wood Lands with many mountains lakes, rivers and waterfalls for scenic hiking, skiing, horseback riding, atving kayaking and much more year around
2) The scenic and powerful Niagara Falls experience with many surrounding attractions.
3) The historic and modern day exposure of American Baseball and Softball in Cooperstown (Baseball Hall of Fame and museum) and surrounding region.
4) History! New York State has a very rich history of economic development. Hops farming, logging, Erie Canal, historic homes are just a few.
5) New York City!
6) Wineries with the beauty and scenic views.
7) Beaches, with many water ways, lakes and ponds, New York State offers many tranquil views and water related activities form Long Island to the Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway.
8) Architecture, history and politics of Albany, the state capital. 9) Soccer Hall of Fame in Oneonta, NY. 10) Old Forge, Lake George and the Blue mountain lake Museum are a fun and relaxing destination.
11) Horse racing at Saratoga Springs! 12) Lake Placid area in the Winter or Summer!